ARBITRATION NOTICE: YOU AGREE THAT DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND HUNTLEAGUE WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: HuntLeague does not sell or share your personal information (except with entities required for the app to function such as hosting, the App Store, etc). You may read more about how your data is used in the Privacy section below.
- LOCATION DATA & SHARING: We recognize the value of finding a productive hunting location. We have designed the app to help you identify these and keep them private. Your hunt specific locations will never be shared publicly. If you choose to share Hunt Log information with a BUDDY or PRIVATE LEAGUE, you may choose to un-share this information at any time.
- Content posted to the community page or shared publicly from your account should avoid identifiable landmarks.
- Do not share via photo/video/or text GPS latitude/longitude coordinates on a Community post.
- Do not post content, that in HuntLeague’s reasonable judgment, may be found objectionable or inappropriate, for example, materials that may be considered obscene, pornographic, sexually suggestive, unlawful, hateful, discriminatory, crude, infringing, or defamatory.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any account rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create accounts on behalf of their employers or clients. HuntLeague prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to HuntLeague upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
- You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
- You agree not to violate any applicable local, state, provincial, federal or international law or regulation. This relates to following land ownership laws, the purchase of hunting license/tags, and ethical hunting practices.
- You may not use the Service to deliver any items that contain content or materials of any kind (text, graphics, images, photographs, sounds, etc.) that in HuntLeague’s reasonable judgment may be found objectionable or inappropriate, for example, materials that may be considered obscene, pornographic, sexually suggestive, unlawful, hateful, discriminatory, infringing, or defamatory.
- You must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person’s hunting location information, credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other HuntLeague users.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure. You agree to notify HuntLeague immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password or any other similar breach of security.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your Content (defined below), including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, “Content”) that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
- You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, HuntLeague, or Impact Adventures LLC.
- You must not access HuntLeague’s private API by means.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any HuntLeague page is rendered or displayed in a user’s browser or device.
- You must not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately heavy load on the Service or its infrastructure.
- You must not sell, share, transfer, trade, loan or exploit for any commercial purpose any portion of the Service, including, but not limited to, your user account/password, information shared with you by another HuntLeague user, or location information in relation to any specific species contained with the Service.
- You must not attempt to restrict another user from using or enjoying the Service and you must not encourage or facilitate violations of these TOU or any other HuntLeague terms.
- Violation of these TOU may, in HuntLeague’s sole discretion, result in termination of your HuntLeague account. You understand and agree that HuntLeague cannot and will not be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you use the Service at your own risk. If you violate the letter or spirit of these TOU, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for HuntLeague, we can stop providing all or part of the Service to you.
- Your use of this real time route guidance application is at your sole risk. Location data may not be accurate.
- If you elect to provide or make available to HuntLeague any Feature Request suggestions, comments, ideas, improvements or other feedback relating to the Service (“Suggestions”), HuntLeague shall be free to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publicly perform, publicly display, distribute, make, have made, assign, pledge, transfer or otherwise grant rights in your Suggestions in any form and any medium (whether now known or later developed), without credit or compensation to you.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Mobile Apps are licensed, not sold, to you for use only under the terms and conditions of this TOU agreement.
- You acknowledge that you are fully responsible for the internet connection and/or mobile charges that you may incur for using our Services. Please consult your carrier, mobile operator, etc. for further information. Some features of the Service are free to use, but fees may apply for memberships, premium features and other components. If there is a fee listed for any portion of the Service, by accessing or using that portion, you agree to pay the fee.
- If you make an in-app purchase in a Mobile App, the applicable fee may be denominated in your local currency in the iTunes App Store (http://itunes.apple.com), Google Play Store (https://play.google.com/store/apps) or any other applicable app store through which you obtain the Mobile App (each, an “App Store”). The App Store collects the applicable fee from you on your device. You should consult the App Store to understand its sales terms and determine whether the fee includes all applicable taxes, currency exchange settlements and other charges. You are solely responsible for paying all such taxes, fees and other charges. HuntLeague relies on the App Store to collect fees and to report on the status of accounts. Your access to the Service may be suspended or terminated if you do not make payment on time or in full. In-app purchases are managed by the App Store directly. HuntLeague does not have the ability to manage any aspect of your in-app purchases on your behalf, including, but not limited to, initiating, canceling or refunding purchases.
- If you sign up for The League Pass subscription, your membership will automatically renew at the conclusion of the then-current term unless you turn off auto-renewal at least twenty-four (24) hours before the conclusion of the then-current term. Uninstalling a Mobile App will not automatically cancel your membership or account or turn off auto-renewal, and you may continue to access the Service and your account after uninstalling a Mobile App, such as through the Site. You must cancel your membership or turn off auto-renewal to end recurring charges. If you uninstall a Mobile App without canceling your membership or turning off auto-renewal, the recurring charges for your membership will continue. HuntLeague reserves the right to change membership fees at any time and HuntLeague may begin charging for products, content or services that it currently offers for free. HuntLeague will notify you at least 30 days in advance of your auto-renewal if the price of your membership fee has increased. The League Pass subscription is currently $14.99 per year.
- TO CANCEL YOUR MOBILE APP SUBSCRIPTION, PLEASE TAKE THE FOLLOWING STEPS: For the Apple App Store, visit Settings, then > iTunes & App Store, then > tap “Apple ID: (your Apple ID) at top of screen, then > View Apple ID, then > Subscriptions. For more information on managing your Apple App Store subscriptions, please visit: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 (as may be updated by Apple from time to time). For the Google Play Store, visit Account, then > Subscriptions. Canceling a membership or turning off auto-renewal will not entitle you to a refund of any fees already paid, and previously charged fees will not be pro-rated based on cancellation date. Cancellation is effective at the conclusion of the then-current term. We are unable to process any returns or exchanges for purchases via the App Stores, you must abide by the specific return policies of the App Store.
- If you have any questions about the status of your membership or if you have purchased your the service directly through HuntLeague.com and wish to cancel, please contact us at: [email protected].
- You may terminate your account and use of the Service at any time. You agree that HuntLeague may terminate your account and use of the Service if you breach these Terms. However, HuntLeague does not intend to take such actions in case of a minor breach. We may also cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time. You hereby acknowledge that if either we or you terminate your account, all your Content will be made inaccessible.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that as soon as you start using the Service you waive any statutory cancellation rights that you might otherwise have had.
HuntLeague will use commercially reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information. However, we cannot be held liable for any loss of or disclosure of data or any losses or damages incurred due to errors in transmission or unauthorized or unlawful acts of third parties or your decision to disclose your personal information.
- Impact Adventures LLC reserves the right to modify or terminate the Service or your access to the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you. This may include adding or removing features or discontinuing the Service. You can deactivate your HuntLeague account inside the application on the PROFILE page or by emailing [email protected]. If we terminate your access to the Service or you deactivate your account, your activity logs, map information, photos, comments, social connections, and all other data will no longer be accessible through your account (e.g., users will not be able to navigate to your username and view your photos), but those materials and data may persist and appear within the Service (e.g., if your Content has been shared by others).
- HuntLeague hereby reserves the right in its absolute discretion to remove any Content from the Services, but is not required to do so. HuntLeague does not review Content and is therefore not responsible for any third party Content or Content provided by you or information contained therein, made available or otherwise used in connection with the Services, and is not responsible for the deletion or loss of any Content.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username for any reason.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove, edit, block, and/or monitor Content or accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion violates these TOU.
- You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Service, whether online or offline. You agree that HuntLeague is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. HuntLeague reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users. Exercise common sense and your best judgment when interacting with others, including when you submit, share, or post Content or any personal or location based information.
- There may be links from the Service, or from communications you receive from the Service, to third-party web sites or features. There may also be links to third-party web sites or features in images or comments within the Service. The Service also includes third-party content that we do not control, maintain or endorse. Functionality on the Service may also permit interactions between the Service and a third-party web site or feature. YOUR CORRESPONDENCE AND BUSINESS DEALINGS WITH THIRD PARTIES FOUND THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE SOLELY BETWEEN YOU AND THE THIRD PARTY.
- We prohibit crawling, scraping, caching or otherwise accessing any content on the Service via automated means, including but not limited to, user profiles and photos.
- HuntLeague does not claim ownership of any Content that you post on or through the Service. Instead, you hereby grant to HuntLeague an unlimited, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, transferable, fully sub-licensable, worldwide license to use the Content that you post on or through the Service. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, you waive your moral right to and/or in the Content. You acknowledge and agree that we may share Content with our partners and/or companies that we cooperate with.
- Some of the Service is supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that HuntLeague may place such advertising and promotions on the Service or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
- You acknowledge that we may not always identify paid services, sponsored content, or commercial communications as such.
- You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the Service or otherwise have the right to grant the rights and licenses set forth in these TOU; (ii) the posting and use of your Content on or through the Service does not violate, misappropriate or infringe on the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark and/or other intellectual property rights; (iii) you agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owed by reason of Content you post on or through the Service; and (iv) you have the legal right and capacity to enter into these TOU in your jurisdiction.
- The HuntLeague name and logo are trademarks of Impact Adventures LLC, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Impact Adventures LLC. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of HuntLeague, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Impact Adventures LLC.
- Although it is HuntLeague’s intention for the Service to be available as much as possible, there will be occasions when the Service may be interrupted, including, without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. Also, HuntLeague reserves the right to remove any Content from the Service for any reason, without prior notice. Content removed from the Service may continue to be stored by HuntLeague, including, without limitation, in order to comply with certain legal obligations, but may not be retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, HuntLeague encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, HuntLeague is not a backup service and you agree that you will not rely on the Service for the purposes of Content backup or storage. HuntLeague will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services, or the loss of any Content. You also acknowledge that the Internet may be subject to breaches of security and that the submission of Content or other information may not be secure.
- HuntLeague will not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Content you provide.
- If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such provision shall be adjusted and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same. To report suspected copyright or other IP violations email: [email protected]. For violations found within Community posts please report directly from the community page.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we reserve the right to terminate your account without further notice.
- You agree that all copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights relating to the Service are owned by Impact Adventures LLC or its licensors/partners.
These TOU constitute the entire agreement between you and HuntLeague concerning your access to and use of the Service. It supersedes all prior or contemporaneous oral or written negotiations and agreements between you and HuntLeague with respect to such subject matter.
Any prevention of or delay in performance by HuntLeague hereunder due to labor disputes, acts of god, governmental restrictions, enemy or hostile governmental action, fire or other casualty or other causes beyond its reasonable control shall excuse the performance of its obligations for a period equal to the duration of any such prevention or delay.
If you are using the Mobile App on Apple iOS, the parties acknowledge that the TOU is concluded between you and HuntLeague only, and not with Apple, and Apple is not responsible for the Mobile App and the contents thereof. Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Mobile Apps. HuntLeague, not Apple, is responsible for addressing any claims from you or any third party relating to the Mobile App or your possession and/or use of the Mobile App, including, but not limited to, product liability claims, any claim that the Mobile App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement and claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. HuntLeague, not Apple, shall be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any intellectual property infringement claim attributable to the Mobile App. Apple and Apple’s subsidiaries are third-party beneficiaries of the TOU, and Apple shall have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce the TOU against you as a third-party beneficiary hereof.
If you have questions, concerns or suggestions regarding the Service, your account or the TOU, please contact us at: [email protected].
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
The service, including, without limitation, HuntLeague content, is provided on an “as is”, “as available” and “with all faults” basis. To the fullest extent permissible by law, neither HuntLeague nor Impact Adventures LLC nor any of their employees, managers, officers or agents (HL/IA parties) make any representations or warranties or endorsements of any kind whatsoever, express or implied, as to: (a) the service; (b) the HuntLeague content; (c) user content; or (d) security associated with the transmission of information to HuntLeague or via the service. In addition, the HL/IA parties hereby disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, title, custom, trade, quiet enjoyment, system integration and freedom from computer virus.
The HL/IA parties do not represent or warrant that the service will meet your requirements; be error-free or uninterrupted; that information and any results that may be obtained from access to the or use of the service will be accurate, reliable, current, or complete; that defects will be corrected; or that the service or the server that makes the service available is free from any harmful components, including, without limitation, viruses. The HL/IA parties do not make any representations or warranties that the information (including any instructions) on the service is accurate, complete, or useful. You acknowledge that your use of the service is at your sole risk. The HL/IA parties do not warrant that your use of the service is lawful in any particular jurisdiction, and the HL/IA parties specifically disclaim such warranties. Some jurisdictions limit or do not allow the disclaimer of implied or other warranties so the above disclaimer may not apply to you to the extent such jurisdiction’s law is applicable to you and these TOU.
Do not use the service for any purpose requiring precise direction, distance or location. All content made available through the service is made available for informational purposes only. You are solely responsible for confirming the accuracy of all information before taking or omitting any action. Always obey property line postings and use common sense in visually verifying boundaries, roads and paths. By accessing or using the service you represent and warrant that your activities are lawful in every jurisdiction where you access or use the service.
The HL/IA parties do not endorse content and specifically disclaim any responsibility or liability to any person or entity for any loss, damage (whether actual, consequential, punitive or otherwise), injury, claim, liability or other cause of any kind or character based upon or resulting from any content.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; WAIVER
Under no circumstances will the HL/IA parties be liable to you for any loss or damages of any kind (including, without limitation, for any direct, indirect, economic, exemplary, special, punitive, incidental or consequential losses or damages) that are directly or indirectly related to: (a) the service; (b) the HuntLeague content; (c) user content; (d) your use of, inability to use, or the performance of the service; (e) any action taken in connection with an investigation by the HL/IA parties or law enforcement authorities regarding your or any other party’s use of the service; (f) any action taken in connection with copyright or other intellectual property owners; (g) any errors or omissions in the service’s operation; or (h) any damage to any user’s computer, mobile device, or other equipment or technology including, without limitation, damage from any security breach or from any virus, bugs, tampering, fraud, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer line or network failure or any other technical or other malfunction, including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppage, accuracy of results, or computer failure or malfunction, even if foreseeable or even if the HL/IA parties have been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action of contract, negligence, strict liability or tort (including, without limitation, whether caused in whole or in part by negligence, acts of god, telecommunications failure, or theft or destruction of the service). In no event will the HL/IA parties be liable to you or anyone else for loss, damage or injury, including, without limitation, death or personal injury. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event will the HL/IA parties total liability to you for all damages, losses or causes or action exceed twenty united states dollars ($20.00).
In no event shall HL/IA’s total liability to you for all claims arising from or relating to the TOU or your access to or use of (or inability to access or use) the service exceed the greater of fifty dollars ($50) or the amount paid by you to HuntLeague for access to the service (or portion thereof) within the twelve (12) months immediately preceding the date on which the applicable claim arose.
You agree that in the event you incur any damages, losses or injuries that arise out of HL/IA’s parties acts or omissions, the damages, if any, caused to you are not irreparable or sufficient to entitle you to an injunction preventing any exploitation of any web site, service, property, product or other content owned or controlled by the HL/IA parties, and you will have no rights to enjoin or restrain the development, production, distribution, advertising, exhibition or exploitation of any web site, property, product, service, or other content owned or controlled by the HL/IA parties.
You acknowledge and agree that your use of the service may involve known and unanticipated risks that could result in property damage, bodily injury or death, including, but not limited to, risks that may arise from the acts of others and other risks beyond the control of HuntLeague. You assume all such risks and all related damages and losses, whether caused in whole or in party by any act or omission of HL/IA parties. You voluntarily release, waive, discharge and hold harmless HL/IA parties from any and all claims, demands or causes of action for property damage, bodily injury, wrongful death, loss of services or other claims arising from or relating to your access to or use of (or inability to access or use) the service.
by accessing the service, you understand that you may be waiving rights with respect to claims that are at this time unknown or unsuspected, and in accordance with such waiver, you acknowledge that you have read and understand, and hereby expressly waive, the benefits of section 1542 of the civil code of California, and any similar law of any state or territory, which provides as follows: “a general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
HuntLeague nor Impact Adventures LLC are responsible for the actions, content, information, or data of third parties, and you release us, our directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any such third parties.
The limitation of liability set out in this section does not apply to liability resulting from HuntLeague’s gross negligence or willful misconduct.
You will indemnify and hold HL/IA and its affiliates, and each of their officers, directors, employees, agents, partners and licensors (collectively, “HL/IA Parties”) harmless from and against any claim, demand, loss, damage, cost, liability and expense, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from or arising out of your: (a) access to or use of the Service; (b) violation of the TOU or any law or regulation; or (c) violation of any rights of another party.
ALL CLAIMS SHALL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING ARBITRATION RATHER THAN IN COURT, EXCEPT THAT YOU MAY ASSERT CLAIMS IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT IF YOUR CLAIMS QUALIFY. THERE IS NO JUDGE OR JURY IN ARBITRATION, AND COURT REVIEW OF AN ARBITRATION AWARD IS LIMITED.
You agree that all disputes between you and HuntLeague (whether or not such dispute involves a third party) with regard to your relationship with HL/IA, including without limitation disputes related to these TOU, your use of the Service, and/or rights of privacy and/or publicity, will be resolved only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action or arbitration. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, we each waive any right to a jury trial and agree that such claim shall be brought only in the united states district court for the district of Colorado (Denver) or, if federal jurisdiction is not available, in a court of competent jurisdiction in El Paso County, Colorado. You hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts and waive any objection on the grounds of venue, forum non-conveniens or any similar grounds with respect to any such claim.
The arbitration shall be conducted in the English language by a single independent and neutral arbitrator. For any hearing conducted in person as part of the arbitration, you agree that the hearing will be conducted in the largest city in your state within 100 miles of where you live. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding. Judgment on the arbitral award may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
If the prohibition against class actions and other claims brought on behalf of third parties contained above is found to be unenforceable, then all of the preceding language in this Arbitration section will be null and void. This arbitration agreement will survive the termination of your relationship with HL/IA.
TIME LIMITATIONS ON CLAIMS
You agree that any claim you may have arising out of or related to your relationship with HuntLeague must be filed within one year after such claim arose; otherwise, your claim is permanently barred.
The information provided within the Service is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject HL/IA to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Service or any portion of the Service, to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any content, program, product, service or other feature that HL/IA provides.
Software related to or made available by the Service may be subject to United States export controls. Thus, no software from the Service may be downloaded, exported or re-exported: (a) into (or to a national or resident of) any country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By downloading any software related to the Service, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of, any such country or on any such list.
HuntLeague’s website and mobile applications are services for logging, tracking, and sharing hunt related information. To provide these services we may collect and store information about you. The type of personal information we may collect includes name, username, password, email address, telephone number, address, gender, location data, payment information (from Google and Apple), as well as any other user generated content that may be personally identifiable such as state id’s, photos, and videos. When you use our Service, we may also collect information such as content that you browsed and the date and duration of your use.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your privacy is important to us. Any data collected and/or stored by us is used to provide the Service and improve our Service, develop new products and services, conduct statistical analysis, analyze your use and personalize the Service.
Your information is not for sale. Personal map data, hunt logs, and other user entered information is only shared at the discretion of the user within the app and website.
Accessing Contacts: The HuntLeague app asks for permission to access your Contacts when attempting to Add Buddies or Join Leagues. We do not record or store your Contact data localIy or transmit your contact data to our server. Contacts are displayed in the app for you to see and invite people you already know to join a league or party, become buddies, or download the HuntLeague app.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you submit information as part of an activity or interact with us in the Community pages contained within the Service, we may publish the information you submitted with your name in our app and social media channels.
To comply with regulations, laws or any authority requests, we may disclose your information to authorities or other officials, without your prior consent.
We store profile data like name, username, password, email address, telephone number, address and gender and the content created by you such as hunt logs, map data, posts, photos, and videos, as long as your HuntLeague account is considered to be active. If you wish for us to discontinue storing this data, please contact us at [email protected].
MemberID – the cookie contains the ID of the current user.
MemberPassword – the cookie contains authentication information for the current user.
We also use Google Analytics to collect visitor statistics on the website. Several cookies are created by Google and described in further detail here: developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage. You can choose not to store cookies by turning acceptance of cookies off in the settings of your web browser used to access the Services. You can also delete cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of the Service.
If you reside in the European Union, you have the right under the General Data Protection Regulation to request from HuntLeague access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data, data portability, restriction of processing of your personal data, the right to object to processing of your personal data, and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. If you reside outside of the European Union, you may have similar rights under your local laws.
To request access to or rectification, portability or erasure of your personal data, or to delete your HuntLeague account, or for complaints regarding the processing of your data, please email [email protected].
Where we delete personal information about you, we may still retain some information for other purposes such as maintaining financial records, protecting or enforcing legal rights, or for technical reasons such as maintaining our database integrity. We may also retain your information in an anonymized form.